Don't excuse yourself by saying,
"Look we didn't know."
For God understands all hearts, and He sees you.
He who guards your soul knows you knew.
He will repay all people as their actions deserve.
Proverbs 24:12







Sunday, February 10, 2013

Crying may come in the night....

We've been doing a lot of that over the last few months.  This past November, right before Thanksgiving, my mother-in-love went home to be with Jesus.  We thought that was unbearable at the time.  Just a few weeks ago, two short months after my mother-in-love went rushing home, my father-in-love would join his wife of 45 years here on this earth in heaven. They were each other's soul mate.  I believe my father-in-love just couldn't live one more day without his precious bride.  It was just too much to ask.  They lived great lives.  Now they are dancing and singing and playing the piano before the Lord of Lords. They have no more pain.  Can breath easily.  Dance all day. Sing all night.  Play scrabble to their hearts' desire.

 It's been a really hard time for our family.  Losing two of the most amazing people in our life. I've known these two amazing people for my whole entire adult life.  But I can't even begin to imagine the grief my husband and his siblings feel as they mourn the loss of their parents.  One day we will see them again. What a glorious day that will be. 


......When joy comes in the morning.  

STWTHE,
Laurie

1 comment:

Paula said...

Still struggling with losing my dad over a year ago. It's hard. Hugs to you and prayers for your whole family.